IMSPost 8.3c Suite x64软件介绍
IMS Software, Inc., founded in 1989, is a recognized leader in providing NC postprocessing, verification and simulation solutions and services to companies seeking a competitive advantage in the manufacturing industry. With headquarters in Haverhill, MA., IMS solutions are sold worldwide, addressing the needs of companies of all sizes, primarily in the automotive, aerospace and defense, general manufacturing and machinery, and electromechanical industries.
IMSpost, the world’s most advanced postprocessing software, transforms CAD/CAM cutter location (CL) files into the specific machine (G/M) codes required by NC machines. With a flexible library of standard postprocessors and machine configurations, you can begin to generate NC files immediately.
The intuitive IMSpost user interface (with a checklist and Windows GUI) provides an efficient work environment that works seamlessly with all major CAD/CAM systems and hardware platforms. IMS macro processor, with source level debugger, provides support for the most complicated postprocessor configurations.
IMSpost features include:
– High speed machining
– Automatic conversion of point-to-point data to NURBS format
– User-customized interface or menus (call your own DLLs, scripts, or programs during postprocessor execution)
– Arc fitting of point-to-point data in any plane
– CL file read ahead
– Advanced linearization for multi-axis machines
– Optimized output using linear tangency
– State-of-the-art technology, using C++ and Windows GUI
– Support of all machine classes with any number of linear or rotary axes
– 5-axis drilling cycles
– Automatic support of co-linear axes
– Canned cycles or simulated drilling cycles for machines without cycle support
– Use of the same postprocessor for any CAM system or hardware platform
– Easy-to-use macro language and source level debugging tool that traces output line-by-line and statement-by-statement
– Access to all internal postprocessor variables and source code
– Conversational output style support
– User-definable postprocessor syntax
– Integrated controller emulation/reverse post technology
Integrated APT/CL, G-code, and machine view provide the complete picture for CNC post development.
The IMSpost virtual CNC controller offers complete analysis of the machine code and provides a true picture of the tool motion. The virtual controller provides support for NC controls from all major manufacturers.